The Town Clerk's Office is Responsible for:
- Maintaining town records
- Making agendas and minutes available to citizens and town staff
- Preparing agendas and minutes of Council meetings
- Preparing updates to the Town Code
- Providing support to the Mayor and Council members
- Recording official Town Council activities
- Issuing Statements of Domestic Partnership
- Serves as Federal and State Legislative Liaison
- Manages Town's Oral History Project
- Provides certified copies of Town Council actions
Carrboro Citizens Needed to Serve
The Town of Carrboro receives applications for upcoming vacancies on its advisory boards on a continuous basis. If you are interested in applying for an advisory board position, please view the current list of vacancies and apply online from the same page.
LGBTQ Issues Liaison to the Town Council
The Town of Carrboro prides itself on being an inclusive place to live, work, and play. If you have questions regarding the Town's efforts on equality or would like to schedule a meeting to discuss LGBTQ issues in Carrboro, please contact the Town Clerk directly.